This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet
We Deliver to Your Area!
added to delivery
Out of stock
Chicken Curry Savory Pie
Out of stock
Ingredients: Flour, butter, shortening (organic pressed palm oil (climate friendly)), salt, water, chicken, onion, peas, carrots, corn, green beans, lima beans, curry powder, cilantro, milk, chicken stock (organic chicken broth, sea salt, turmeric, yeast extract, carrots)
Allergens: wheat and soy
Processed in a facility that uses wheat, dairy, fish, soy, and nuts
Made in Hawaiʻi with local and imported ingredients
Fast forward and pies became a made at home item as they are not readily available in Hawaiʻi, but the love for them was always there. After 22 years in the culinary business, my husband planted the idea in my head of selling meat pies, it stuck! And The Tuck Shop was born. We are starting off with some of our childhood favorites, those that comfort and give you the warm fuzzies
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Remove from freezer and wrapper.
3. Place frozen pie on a lined or greased baking tray.
4. Brush the pie with a milk or butter if desired, but not necessary. This will give it its golden brown color.
5. Bake for 35 – 40 minutes. Depending on your oven it may take a little longer.
6. Pie should be golden brown and internal temperature reach 165 F.