This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
Any products without the organic label or seal still meet our food standards but are not certified organic. We do carry products from some local farms that do use conventional pesticides. We're working hard to provide more transparency on every product to allow you to make buying choices that fit your values. If you have any questions about a particular farm, product, please email us at email@example.com.
Farm Link Hawai‘i is more of an online grocery dedicated to selling only local food. We let you order what you want, when you want. You can choose from hundreds of unique local fruits, vegetables, meats, poultry, eggs, dairy, and other provisions. There is no fee to create an account and you don’t need to subscribe to an ongoing service.
If you want to let us shop produce for you, order one of our Farmer's Choice Bags where you'll get the best, seasonal fruits and vegetables at the best value. You can optionally subscribe and receive a Farmer's Choice Bag every week (or every other week).
Delivery & Pickup
Deliveries are between 10am-5pm. Day of delivery you will receive a text when the driver is on their way to you and again when the driver has arrived to your location. We are working to provide smaller delivery windows, please bear with us.
You can also choose to pick up your order from a location near you. View your account settings to select one of our pickup points.
- Banán (1810 University Ave. Manoa) - Sundays and Thursdays from Noon-3pm *$1.99 pick up fee
- Big Tree Farm (66-308 Paalaa Rd. Hale'iwa) - Mondays and Thursdays from 3pm-6pm. SNAP-EBT accepted
- Kalapawai Cafe (711 Kamokila Blvd. Kapolei) - Mondays and Thursdays from 4pm-7pm
- Lanikai Brewing Company (167 Hamakua Dr. Kailua) - Sundays and Thursdays from 4pm-7pm
- Hub Coworking Hawaii (1050 Queen St. #100 Kakaako) - Thursdays from 3pm - 5pm
- Key Project (47-200 Waihee Rd. Kaneohe) Mondays and Thursdays from 1:30pm - 4pm
- Farm Link Food Hub (743 Waiakamilo Rd, Suite J, Kalihi) Mondays and Fridays 9:30-12:30pm and 3-6pm and Sundays 9:30-12:30pm. SNAP-EBT accepted
- Sunset Beach Elementary School (59-360 Kamehameha Hwy. Haleiwa) Thursdays 2-3pm *$4.99 pick up fee
- The Nook (1035 University Ave. Honolulu) - Thursdays and Fridays from 4-7pm
- Manoa Chocolate (333 Uluniu St Suite 203 Kailua) - Thursdays and Fridays from 2-4pm
- The Beet Box Cafe (46 Hoolai St. Kailua) - Mondays 12-2pm
- Beer Lab Pearlridge (98-1005 Moanalua Rd #884, Aiea) Mondays and Fridays 3-6pm
- Beer Lab Waipio (94-515 Uke?e Street #310, Waipahu) Mondays and Fridays 5-7pm
- Stage Cafe (1250 Kapiolani Blvd, Honolulu) Fridays 11-3pm
On the delivery day, you will receive at text message first thing in the morning. Then, when your delivery is 3-4 hours out you'll receive another text message with a link to track your place in the route and an updated ETA. Then, you'll receive a text message when your stop is next and a final text message when the driver is arriving. We believe in over communication! Please remember to practice social distancing and stay at least six feet away at all times.
If we aren't able to reach you and you haven't left a cooler out for us. We will leave ice packs in your order. Please return ice packs to us on your next order for delivery.
For home delivery: Please go to your account preferences to leave the drive a note on where to leave the items of your order if you would like us to take back the cardboard box.
For pick up locations: Most of our pick up locations will allow you to leave the box behind for reuse. At this time, Banan and Key Project are not able to allow you to leave your order box behind.
We are working to switch to reusable bins and compostable packaging in the near future. Thank you for your patience as we reduce our waste stream.
How do I purchase a gift certificate now, but sent the gift later? Enter your own email address in the recipient field. The gift code will be emailed to you and you can print and/or forward the gift code when you want.
How do I redeem the gift certificate? Enter the gift code in the Discount Code field of the shopping cart. Gift card codes apply as a credit on your account. Your credit will apply automatically to your next order and can be viewed by going to My Account > Delivery History. Your credit will NOT appear in your cart, but always under delivery history and on your payment receipt.
I didn't receive my gift card email! What do I do? No problem, just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reissue it for you.
Once your account is set up, you can place an order at any time. Edit your order up until noon the day before delivery.
DA BUX double up food bucks:
When purchasing with SNAP-EBT you'll get 50% off the following items max discount $20/day. DA BUX discount will not show as you place your order. The discount will be calculated at time of pick up when your card is charged.
Pick Up Locations accepting SNAP-EBT:
Big Tree Farm (66-308 Paalaa Rd. Hale'iwa) - Mondays and Thursdays from 3pm-6pm
Farm Link Food Hub (743 Waiakamilo Rd, Suite J, Kalihi) Mondays and Thursdays from 9:30am - 12:30pm AND 4-6pm Fridays 9:30-12:30pm Sundays 9:30 - 12:30pm
What Our Customers Say
“I love the variety of fruits and veggies that Farm Link offers. Explore, explore, explore with your Farm Link box!”
LOCAL FOOD LOVER
“Since 2015, Farm Link has helped us source the best local ingredients for our two restaurants and catering business. We get consistently high quality produce while supporting a network of local growers.”
CHEF, JUICY BREW CAFE
“We use Farm Link to find staples as well as specialty items like squash blossoms and poha berries. It’s an easy way for us to provide fresh products on the menu at Fête.”
CO-OWNER, FÊTE HAWAIʻI
“Farm Link Hawai‘i has become an important part of Kahumana Organic Farms’ marketing and distribution network, helping us find new buyers and distributing our produce throughout O‘ahu.“
FARM MANAGER, KAHUMANA ORGANIC FARMS